Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reliving Easter



Hi everyone, can you believe that it is almost June??? Wow this year is just flying by and there are days that I am feeling left behind.

Well you are going to be hearing from me a lot for a while as I have some getting caught up done.

Today I decided to do Easter layouts. On the LO with the Easter egg background, I used the Easter Bunny taking a bath. The background paper is from SEI and I made the basket and the butterfly. I colored my image with my Copics and added a little bling with the sticklers.

On the other page I used the bunny with a flower and also colored it with my copics and stickles. The background paper was bought at Michael's yrs ago. I have a few more Easter pics to scrapbook so you may see some more of them.

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts, Laralee! Love the coloring, the Spring colors and your use of the stamps as accents.

    ReplyDelete