Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas Owl

Hi there! Jessica here with you today. I wanted to share a Christmas card with you today. Since we are featuring some of the wonderful holiday and winter images from the QKR Store this month. To top it off, if you want to see more of these great winter/holiday images, join us right here tomorrow for our "Frosty in July" DT blog hop! Trust me you don't want to miss it. I just love seeing all the fabulous projects from the other DT ladies. So here is my winter card for today.

Isn't this guy adorable???!!! I just love all the owl images in the QKR Stampede Store. I have always been a fan of owls...and the owls from QKR are just adorable! This guy is called Christmas Cheer, and can be found HERE. I colored this guy with colored pencils, and added some crystal effects to the glasses. I also added some sparkly fun flock to the hat trim. I layered onto the PP (from TAC) and added the ribbon. I just love this ribbon technique. Now that I know the "cheater" way to do it, it is soooo easy...lol. Last I added the homemade brad.

That is all from me today, but be sure to stop back tomorrow for our "Frosty in July" blog hop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment