Sunday, August 29, 2010

GLITTERY PUMPKIN VINE


Hello Everyone! This is Chrissy D checking in! Hoping you had a FABULOUS weekend! We are gearing up for fall and school this week, so I thought I would make a SPARKLY fall card! I used the SPARKLY STAINED GLASS technique and grabbed some fun, new designers papers. Who can resist using NEW things? I love the fun, quirky fall stamps QKR Stampede has! Such a fun collection to look through!

Here are some more details: Pumpkin Vine
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Espresso, White, DP from SU, Acetate
Accessories: Felt leaves, Crystal Effects, Spray adhesive, Glitter, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Linen Ribbon

I hope you have a GREAT day!!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Chris, and oh-so-sparkly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Love it!!!!!!! So Sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the sparkle, great image also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! You are really getting into the bling lately aren't you? And I love it, great sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete