Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's not to early....

Hello!  Kristie here with you today.
Hope you are all enjoying beautiful summer weather.
Why? 
Because I'm going to throw you a curve ball by saying
It's not too early to be thinking about Christmas.
I know, it's only July and the weather is hot and beautiful,
we don't want to think about snow and cold!
But, if you are going to make your Christmas cards,
this is a great time to get started.

Today I am showing you a Christmas card I made with 2 images from
I used "Tree" (#14501) and "Sleigh and Reindeer" ( #15705)
I heat embossed "Sleigh and Reindeer" onto blue card stock with silver embossing powder. 
At the bottom of the blue, I swiped the VersaMark pad across the bottom and embossed with puffy white embossing powder to make the snow mounds.
I dotted VersaMark and embossed the 'snowflakes' also.
"Tree" was stamped onto green card stock with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white puffy embossing powder.  Then I fussy cut and layered it onto the card with foam tape.
I layered this scene onto red card stock and adhered it to a white card stock base to finish off the card.

You can find these and so many more wonderful images that you can use to get your Christmas cards started at
Pop on over to the store and have a look around, there is sure to be something you'll love.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Leave a comment, become a follower.
And be sure to check out our other 2 blogs.  Click on the tabs at the top of the page to see the Biblical Impressions and Eureka! Stamp blogs.
The design teams have been posting some wonderful projects that you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment