Monday, October 3, 2011

Kitty Halloween

Hi there. I can't believe it is October already!!!! That means here in my house the discussion is all...Halloween costumes. Well...I have officially purchased 2 of the 3 costumes I need. I will be making the 3rd one. And yes...2 of my 3 girls are going to be Angry Birds....LOL. Well...in honor of the upcoming fun day, I thought I would share this cute simple Halloween card I made using the adorable Pumpkin Kitty stamp from Eureka Stamps. Like I said...very simple! I wanted to add a sentiment, but I thought this card would also word as a general fall card, so I didn't put the "Halloween" sentiment on. The image was stamped on white CS, and again on orange. Then I cut the orange pumpkin out and layered onto the first image with foam tape. Then I simply layered onto the pumpkin background paper. Last, I added some orange ribbon.


Well that is all from me for today. Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment