Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stamping on a layout

Hello blog friends!

A while back I got a set of adorable alpha stamps called "Angel Alphabet" (#10502)  and "Watering Hearts" (#8403) from QKR Stampede
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the
"Angel Alphabet" and finally did it.
I stamped out "Kelsie Angel Baby" and colored it with water color crayons
In the center I used the "Watering Hearts" image.
These were perfect for this layout, as we called her that from the time she was born.
I'm way behind in my scrapbooking.  That little Angel Baby is getting close to 22 yrs old now.

I love how this layout turned out.  I love using stamping on layouts and this is a perfect example of one way that it can be done.

The "Angel Alphabet" can be used for so many different kinds of projects.  How cute would it be to use them to make a name plate for a little girl's room?!?!

QKR Stampede and it's sister company Eureka! Stamps have a lot of great angel images.  So pop on over to the stores and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have been inspired to use some of your stamps on your layouts.
Hope you'll stop by again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment