Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine Moose

Eureka Stamps has a quite a few big moose images and I find them not only amusing to look at but fun to color. I used Copic markers to color this one.

I used the Perfect Layers tools from PerfectPaper Crafting to cut the even layers and the Perfect Square works great for the out of the box image.

After cutting the out of the box image I used a Marvy black marker to color the very edge of the cardstock.

Stampin Up mat pack and Bazzill piercer were used to place the brad holes. I believe the brads are from Darcie, but not positive.


On the insert I cut a strip of designer paper and about a 1/8" strip of cardstock and glued them to the paper with Aleene's tacky glue. I did the same for the envelope but cut red paper in place of cardstock. I used an EK Success punch for the hearts and also glued them on.  

Images: Eureka Stamps18001 Hearty Moose, 1106(441) Happy Valentines Day

Paper: The Paper Company – red and dark grey, unknown white, Beckett Expressions – Iceberg for image

1 comment: