Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Clean and Simple card

Kristie here today to show you a card I made using "Shamrock Border" (#40502) and "May your Luck" (#13504) stamps both from
I stamped the "Shamrock Border" onto green ribbon with green ink.
I have to apologize for the quality of he photo, I could not get a good picture of the ribbon no matter how I try.  The shiney-ness of the ribbon just wouldn't let me get a really nice picture without glare.
I ran the ribbon through a Xyron and adhered it to off white card stock.

The "May your Luck" sentiment was stamped onto off white card stock and trimmed then layered onto kraft card stock.
Then it was all layered onto a kraft card stock base.

Dash lines around the outer edge of this card finishes it off.
I love the clean and simple look of this card and hope you do too.

Thank you for stopping by today, come again soon.
Don't forget that St. Patrick's Day is coming soon and Eureka! Stamps has a lot of great images that would be perfect for your cards and scrapbooking layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment