Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome NEW Design Team!


Hello Everyone!
 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

With our New Year, Comes a New Design Team! We are thrilled with the new ladies that are joining us, along with the amazing ladies who are the returning QKR Veterans!

We Hope that you will get to know these ladies through their Bios, pictures and blogs. Please Make sure you hop on over and check out their Blogs; you will be amazed by their Creations!!


OWNER:
Maribeth Douglas


RETURNING TEAM

Admin
Sponsorship Coordinator
Challenge Coordinator

A Little About Me: I'm an energetic SAHM of two active Kiddos. My daughter Lizzy is five and Just started Kindergarten and my son, Jimmy is four. I've been married to my Disabled Veteran Hubby, Eric, for six and a half years and we live in Marlboro Township, Ohio. I originally started scrapbooking 9 years ago when my hubby and I were just engaged and he was deployed in Iraq. It's something I did with the other moms, wives & girlfriends to pass the time while the guys were deployed.  Once I was working a full time job,  got married & Pregnant, I stopped crafting since I was so busy. I  started crafting again about a year and a half ago and started my blog. I have now fallen in love with Digi Stamps, Rubber Stamping, card making and of course my new found obsession with Copic Markers! My main theme to crafting, is Crafty and Green. I always Craft with what I have on hand. I rarely go buy new things. Most of what I use is what I find around my house, at thrift stores, garage sales, or acquire from crafty swaps. It's a challenge in itself to use what I already have. It's also my way to keep my hubby happy! (If I could find a way to acquire free copic markers, I would, hehe!!) Other Then Crafting, I enjoy being a stay at home mommy and wife! My other passion in life is singing, I make everything I do in life a song!


DT Leader& Asst. Admin

Hi!! A little bit about me!! I am an addict!! Yes I admit I have a serious addiction! My addiction ranges from pretty design papers to beautiful ribbon, fun and exciting tools, to my beloved Copic and digital images –   I tell you it’s a passion and obsession! That I {heart}! I am married to a wonderful man who puts up with my addiction (not that he has a choice) and we are blessed to be raising one of our grandchildren Hunter who is 13 years old and definitely keeps us young and active. We have 4 full grown children (Nicole, Jenn, Josh and Amanda) and 8 beautiful grandchildren – having been blessed with our first 2 little girls a Year Ago!

QKR Technique & Tutorial Coordinator/Team Leader
Guest Designer Coordinator

Hi, I am Joann aka Sassy Raggedy.  I have been crafting all my life in one form or another.  I was the owner of my own boutique in Denver, Co. for 13 years called "Ragg-A-Muffins".  I specialized in decorative painting, but made various items and sold in my boutique; From sewing to candle making to soaps, you name it, we made it.  In addition, I also taught decorative painting in the Denver Area at Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Lee Wards. I still teach a class on decorative painting here in the small town where I now live in Alabama.
I have been married for 33 years, have 2 grown sons who both served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Card Making has become my new love with crafting at this moment as well as blogland. I love surfing around to see what everyone is making. 


Hi, my name is Ruza Rebel. I’m a SAHM who loves to craft when my daughter is at school and/or camp, or any chance I can get in my craft room.  I’ve been crafting in one form or another since I was a child ... crocheting, needlepoint, knitting, scrapbooking, and I started making cards in August 2009, and never stopped.  My blog “Ruza’s Craft Corner” was created in November 2011 so that I could share my designs with the crafting community.  I have a variety of stamps, from digital to rubber to cling, but really enjoy the versatility of digital stamps.  They are so much easier to store.  You will see me combine stamps from my collection when they are perfectly matched.  I prefer clean and simple designs, but have been known to go a little crazy at times. Coloring the images with Copic Markers or Color Pencils is very calming and soothing for me.
 I want to Thank Maribeth for having me back for another term as a QKR Designer.



I am a Christian, Daughter, Sister, Wife and Mother. A bit Sassy and free spirited. Unabashedly open about my love for Jesus. I am very happily married for 18 years and blessed with three beautiful girls and three fur babies. I am also blessed with abundant Creativity and in my spare time, if I'm not making cards or scrabook pages, I'm blurfing the net for design ideas!




NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS

My name is Bettina and I am 37 years young;) I am a married mother of two girls age 2,5 years and 4,5 years. I am from Sandnes in Norway, but am currently living in Forus with my hubby and kids. I started crafting in 2009 when I was to have some table decorations for a baptism. It eventually expanded and I am now completely hooked and I have been crafting very actively the past two years. I've been and am on several designteams, most foreign and I prefer to make cards, with and without folding teqniques, boxes and sometimes I even do LO's.
I usually colour a lot of stamps, both digital and rubber stamps and for that I use my beloved promarkers. I also love trying out diverse teqniques and new tutorials, both for folding teqniques and for different ways to colour up stamps.
I am thrilled to join in QKR Stampede's very talented design team and can hardly wait to get started!!

 Hi, my name is Mian and I´m from Sweden. I´ve been crafting for as long as I can remember and I started with scrapbooking 15 years ago, cards was only for family and friends then. Now a days I only do cards, no scrapbooking at all. I started to blog and started to enter my cards into challenges in February this year. I`m so honored to be invited to be a Designer for the QKR Stampede Design Team. This is going to be so much fun! Happy crafting! Hugs Mian



Hi, My name is Deonna Bemish and I’m from Indiana! I’ve been in card making for many years now. I’ve tried a little scrap booking, but never could stop making cards. I started my blog

http://ilovetomakecards.blogspot.com back in September of 2009. I’ve always been a paper fanatic and I’ve always loved art/crafts. I love to color with Copic Markers. I’m self taught, with the help of numerous videos and/or books on coloring with Copics . I definitely Practice, Practice, Practice.
I have been Designer or Guest Designer for several different companies. I’m currently on 4 Design teams including QKR Stampede. The funny thing is “I didn’t apply for these DT‘s, I was asked by each team to join.” I’ve always had this motto that “If someone likes my work they will come to me and ask me to design for them”. It has worked and been a blessing ever since.
Card making is my relaxation and creative outlet from the rest of the world. I have two children, in 6th and 8th grades. I spend a lot of time at the horse barn where my daughter rides and Boy Scouts or sports with my son. I spend a lot of time running around but, don’t think that stops me from coloring! LOL. There are many occasions that I’m the crazy women in the lawn chair with all of her Copic markers coloring while waiting for practice to get over.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to my new adventure with the “QKR Stampede” Design team and using those fun and a little quirky Digital stamps.


Hi, My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Newfoundland,Canada.  I'm currently not working but I'm an elementary teacher. I've always LOVED crafting and creating. Right from childhood, I loved crayons, pencils, paper, scissors, and glue. I always had fun when I played with those materials. So, I decided to continue that fun and scrapbook and make cards! I love being creative and enjoy using my imagination!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to all the New DT's...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the new team! I decided to step down after several terms with QKR. I loved every bit of it. Thanks to everyone who I've worked with over these past couple years. I'll be around to check out what you ladies are up to. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the returning and new DT members!!!

    ReplyDelete