Friday, July 26, 2013

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge # 49 Oh My! Cars, Trains & Planes

Happy Friday'

Welcome to our Weekly Challenge 



Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"  Fruity Fun Challenge" last week.
We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing some fantastic talent! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!

Our Winner For Challenge #

 # 9 Karen C

Congratulations! Please email Jackie at qkrstampede.sponsorship@gmail.com with the words QKR Stampede Challenge Winner in the Subject Line! 

Please go to the QKR Stamped Store & Pick out the 5  digital Images of your Choice! (since your second card you used a QKR Stampede image)
* Also, don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for your Blog!!


Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#1 Tip Top 
#3 Marina 
#7 AJ
#11 Sara P 
#2 Jose 


Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a QKR Stampede Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****


Our Challenge theme this week is 

Oh My!! Car, Trains and Planes

we want you to share your take on some type of transportation 

The design team found some fabulous transportation images 
in our store!!



Our Guest Designer for July 



Oh Boy!
I am soooo excited to be GDT for July!
LOve all these Stamps from QKR Stampede one for any occasion and LOts that really 'crack' me up! lol..
By the way I'm Chrissyxx
I live in a little village in Lancashire..England.
Married to Peter, with a grown up family and three wonderful Grandchildren.
We are both retired..
Crafting is a perfect hobby for me....When Peter goes fishing?....I Craft.
Whilst he watches Football .....I Craft..
I'm on school run duties a couple of times a week too..So along with Gardening...Crafting fits in lovely! 
My other great passion is Crown Green Bowling and in the Summer months I play at competitive level a couple of times a week, or just watch as it's one of Peter's hobbies too..


You can find me at http://trulychrissyxx.blogspot.co.uk/

Chrissy's fabulous card showcasing 
digi 14510 Car




Please take a minute and stop by to wish Congratulations to Chrissy as our GDT for July and leave her some love  on her adorable card, this is her last week with us and we are sad to see her leave us!!




Inspiration from our Design Team









Mian 

























For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!
Reminder:
To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog! 
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.


Crafty Hugs from QKR Stampede team!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the top 5 placing and congratulations to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Thanks for picking me as a winner! I've sent my email with my choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card . Well done everyone else and congrats to Karen C. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like to say....
    Thank you sooo much for having me as a GDT this month...I've really, really enjoyed myself.
    Hugs
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete